Humidity sensitive air inlet to be installed on window frame.
- Used in mechanical ventilation systems type Hygro B or Hygro gas (Atech n° 14/07-1194), the window inlet AERA HY is used in association with humidity-controlled extracts and temporized extracts.
- It is made in white polystyrene or in various colours on request : bronze, light oak, dark oak, grey, ivory, sipo and black.
- The window inlet AERA HY can be used with a cover available in different colours (bronze, light oak, dark oak, grey, ivory, black or sipo).
- Its air flow varies from 6 to 45 m³/h according to the relative humidity in the room.
- The AERA HY is installed either on the joinery on a 354 x 12 mm reservation or a 250 x 15 mm reservation or associated with a wall penetration sleeve.
Notch in the joinery size
- Outer rain cover type CE2A
- Outer cover type GPE2A
Other available products
- Noise-attenuating air inlet type Isola 2
- Humidity controlled air inlet type Isola HY (as optional with acoustic extension type RA)
Text for tender
- The air-inlet AERA HY is used in mechanical ventilation systems type Hygro B or Hygro gas (Atech n° 14/07-1194), the window inlet AERA HY is used in association with humidity-controlled extracts and temporized extracts.
- ATC type AERA HY
AERA HY = Type of air inlet
CE2A = Outer cover
Air flow characteristics
|AÉRA HY + CE2A *
AÉRA HY + CFA
The air-inlet AÉRA HY is define by its noiseattenuation Dn,e,w(Ctr).
* Same sound characteristics without outercover CE2A.
For higher acoustic performances, the AÉRA HYcan be fitted on acoustic silencers type STM orSHF (CETIAT tests reports n° 21 14 236/1 and21 14 236/2)