Self-drilling screws with square recess
- Screws SDS are designed to assemble metal 2 sheets up to times 1,5mm each together in a single operation.
- Zinc plated steel
- Round head with square recess for BIT, available in type 3.5 (size square head of bit 2.5 x 2.5mm) or 4.2/4.8 (size square head of bit =2.5 x 2.5mm)
- Drill point
- Thread of 3.5, 4.2 or 4.8mm with according headsize of 6.7, 8.0 or 9.3mm
- Serrations under the head for a better grip on the surface
- Bit supplied in each box of screws
- Shear force : 4.6 N
- Approved according DIN7504N standard
- Bit with square head length of 45 mm or 75 mm long type BIT SDS
- Screwdriver type SD 4.2
Text for tender
- The assembly of the metal sheets shall be fastened by means of self-drilling screws with square recess.
- type SDS