- Gluing of panels, skirting boards, windowsills, stripes, thresholds, mirrors and isolating materials
- In general High Tack may be used, also without primer, to seal assemblies of glass, glazed surfaces, porcelain coated metal, epoxy and polyester panels, polystyrene, PVC, stainless steel, anodised aluminium and finished wood.
- For porous surfaces like concrete we recommend to use a primer.
- Drying time 10 to 15 min
- High Tack is a high quality, strong one component adhesive with very high grip based on MS polymer.
- The product is odourless, neutral and free of silicone and isocyanides.
- After application the High Tack cures with atmospheric moisture to form a durable rubber seal.
- Sanitary application, no mould risk.
- Repaintable, shrink-proof.
- Application temp: +5°C to 40°C
- Gun 215
- Gun 18
- Last 1
- Firts 1
Text for tender