|I10 • Heat recovery units||downloads|
Double flux heat recovery unit, up to 90% efficiency. The range consists of 2 sizes and covers an air flow range from 400 up to 2300 m³/h. Apart from heat recovery, many other configurations are available in terms of air treatment such as water- or electrical heating or filtration.
The HRB unit is supplied in three basic versions:
The control system controls the unit is semi-automatic mode. The air flow is constant as set by the user. The time modes of freecooling, recuperator defreezing, etc. operate automatically.
The air flow is controlled automatically based on the concentration of CO2 in a range from 400 up to 2000 ppm. The time modes of freecooling, recuperator defreezing, etc. operate automatically.
The air flow is controlled automatically based on the in a range from 30 up to 100%. The time modes of freecooling, recuperator defreezing, etc. operate automatically.
- air capacity of the ventilation unit setting
- automatic or manual ventilation control mode selecting
- required room temperature setting
- minimum and maximum temperature of air supplied setting
- unit timer setting
- activation conditions of the freecooling mode setting
- unit capacity based on the CO2 concentration or relative humidity setting
- communication language selection (CZ, EN, DE, RU, FR)
side is painted (RAL 9010).
Text for tender
HRB, 10, CO2
HRB = Type Heat recovery
10 = Nominal air flow 1000m³/h, 20 = Nominal air flow 2000m³/h
CO2 = With CO2-sensor, H2O = With H2O-sensor
Air performance data
Requesting information. Please wait a moment...