|J03 • Swimming pool Air Handling Unit||downloads|
The unit combines a cooling circuit and a heat recovery system for the sensible and latent heat, specifically optimised to minimize the energy consumptions.
The main function of the unit, which is supplied as a "plug and play" machine, is to dehumidify and at the same time to grant the wellness conditions of the served ambience.
The units are equipped with an efficient heat exchange system on the water side, which is necessary to partially heat the swimming pool water without additional costs. The frame and all internal components are designed to guarantee the maximum resistance to corrosion.
The AlfaMax units represent ideal solution to grant comfort conditions in medium-large wellenss areas, spa, fitness centres, small swimming pools, sport centres, etc.
AlfaMax is available in 3 sizes in bearing structure with anodized aluminium frame made of sandwich panels 50 mm thick. The unit has double cross flow heat recuperators and cooling circuit also hot water coil with standard 3-way valve.
The unit is equipped with electric panel, regulation and cooling circuit as of "plug and play" option.
1. External air 0oC, RH 80%; internal air 29oC, RH 60%
2. Data reffering to the EN 14511 norm for unit with reheating only function
3. Inlet/ outlet water temperature 70/60oC; pressure drop on water side including the 3-way valve
4. Inlet/ outlet not agressive water temperature 27/37oC
5. Inlet/ outlet temperature of intermediate circuit 37/27oC; inlet/ outlet swimming pool water temperature 25/33oC
Requesting information. Please wait a moment...